I am hoping someone here has changed the seals on a SSV75 or SSV65 Hydraulic Arm Cylinder. I have the cylinder rod off the machine but to separate the piston from the Rod there is a black Oxide M20 bolt. Nothing on the head of the bolt suggests LH thread but I cannot break this loose using my 2200Ft/Lb torque impact wrench. I also tried my torque multiplier and its still not budging and Im not wanting to force this further if it is LH. I know Kubota likes to torque and glue their threads but this seems ridiculous and makes me think Im wrong. Can anyone shed light? Thanks!
Hit it squarely on the head with a 2 lb hammer a couple of times. That method has never failed to work for me. Unless some dummy put red Locktite on the threads. If that is the problem, it will require heat to soften the Locktite. Alternate directions of force on the bolt, sometimes that will crack it loose.