Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota SVL 90-2 Pics

Paystar ยท 2015-06-14 13:07

Taken at a local dealer show.

Replies2
  1. #1JNB2015-06-14 15:33

    The SVL's are nice machines...organized hyd / electric under the cab and easy to clean out the undercarriage. Now, if they figured out how to get ride control without going to E/H pilots, put a/c vents on BOTH sides of the cab and made it easier to seal up the engine compartment in the loader arm area, it would be pretty near perfect.

  2. #2dirty4fun2015-06-14 20:55

    I was at the dealers yesterday and ran one around there yard, was all. I have been thinking about one or a Case 380. The Kubota has quite a bit more reach forward to dump in a truck, and a couple more inches of clearance. I believe the mph is a little faster also. Waiting to try a Case out this week, and see which one I like the best. I did like the joystick controls very smooth, and nice feel to them.