Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota SVL 95-2s Aux hydraulics

fencefool ยท 2018-07-31 20:19

I'm looking to buy a Kubota svl 95-2s and I am sold on everything about the machine. I have been a die hard Case owner but the cab door on the Kubota is the biggest selling point for me this time around because our new Case we bought, we can't get out with the bucket 2" off the ground. But my biggest concern with Kubota is for my post pounder, I need to be able to turn the aux hydraulics on and exit the machine to operate the pounder without the hydraulics shutting off. I was seeing if anybody knows the trick to this, without unplugging wires, or if it is even an option on a Kubota. Thanks for any replies

Replies1
  1. #1stars&bars442018-08-13 23:48

    Hmmm. In ours if you get out of the seat it locks out hydraulic functions for safety. That's a dealer question to see if there is a way around it.