Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat ASV undercarriage

63 caveman ยท 2018-07-31 06:56

I,m working on a cat 277B serial # MDH00903 that has some bad idler shafts and wheels. The machine was used to load salt for a few years so is a joy to work on and have a few questions. First, I do not have a parts break down and with all the corrosion I,m working on it blind. Second, I.m looking for suggestions for a good place to source parts. Third, If somebody knows where I can get used roller frames It may be the most cost efficient way to repair. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2018-07-31 08:04

    Offroad Equipment might be worth a call for parts. www.offroadeq.com/ Is the attached any use to you..?

  2. #263 caveman2018-07-31 10:35

    Thank Nice, File confirms what I thought, will check out supplier.

  3. #3f311fr12018-08-05 07:55

    Vine and Branch Equipment in CA. or Track Loader Parts in GA,

  4. #463 caveman2018-08-05 09:55

    Thank You f311fr1 I have not yet found a good supplier the ones you provided look very promising. thanks again