Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota SVL90 14pin connector

Hysert ยท 2017-02-06 20:43

Hey guys new to this site... I want to run a soil conditioner /harley rake on my SVL? However I want the buy the bobcat brand soil conditioner, (heard better things about them) the BC one has a 7 pin to run the angle cylinder valve! Is there an adaptor for 7 to 14 pin? Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1crewchief8882017-02-07 15:36

    it might be best if you contact your bobcat dealer and ask them to check out "attachments plus" they should be able to tell you exactly what you will need

  2. #2f311fr12017-02-07 18:13

    Try Skid Steer Genius

  3. #3bobatack2017-02-08 07:39

    Not sure if you will findan adaptor like that, but i know most of the later model bobcat attachments that require the 7 pin harness have an electronic controller on board the attachment. so that being said the machine and attachment speak thru the 7 pin harness (not sure if Kubota can speak same language thru adaptor)

  4. #4Hysert2017-02-08 08:58

    Got some more clarification yesterday!! The hydraulic angle unit also has the hydraulic front axle lift! The valve body had 5 coils therefore would require a 6 switch setup.. I spoke to skidsteer genuis and they have a "super controller" that will run it however the kit involves clamping 2 small joysticks to my machine joysticks to operate the functions! Don't really like that to much. At around $1500 I'm not gonna go that route now!! I will get the manual unit and for the few times a day I may need to angle I will get out and swivel by hand... thanks for your reply!!!!