Hi everyone, I'm trying to find new track chains for my 1984 Kubota KH28L. I've looked all over the internet and tried the local place, but no one seems to have just chains. I've found whole assemblies, but I really don't need new pads and was hoping to be able to reuse them and save some money. And suggestions of where I might get some? I'm in Vermont. Thanks! Glen
I would check dimensions and pitch against other brands, Cat, Yanmar, etc. Strangely, the KH28L looks almost identical to the Mitsubishi MS040.
Just a guess, but perhaps 135 mm pitch chain. Probably most Japanese chain would work. Have you called vtrack or itr or trek?
Hi guys, It's been awhile, but I finally got new chains for my machine. Called a place in NH, and they sourced them from Canada. I guess the company is Toronto Track Parts or something like that. Pretty decent price. I had to remove one link though, because they only send chains with an even number of links, and mine has 41 links. Anyway, after some hammering and a 50 ton press, I got the links removed and swapped all the pads over. Only ruined 2 sockets for all 656 bolts. It sure is nice having tight tracks now. I wonder what I should do with the old chains...