Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota U35 Bucket Pin Washers

Kj454 · 2018-12-16 11:16

I recently had my machine line bored and new bearings and seals installed as well as a new bucket pin. But there’s a little slop side to side. Does anyone make a washer kit for the bucket pin or do I need to have a machinist make the washers?

Replies6
  1. #1Billrog2018-12-16 11:35

    I think a little side slop is a good thing the pin doesn't get to stress & wear in one spot. You could buy a piece of pipe eg. Sch 80 with the right diameter inside and just slice off a few washers to the thickness you like. Any machine shop can do the latter for you as well.

  2. #2Tinkerer2018-12-16 14:21

    It looks like they are referred to as shims. Kubota requires you to have a Canadian ip address to be able to gain access to the parts book.

  3. #3Kj4542018-12-16 15:18

    Looks like those shims #140 on the ipl go to the link on the arm. I wonder if they would work on the bucket pin. I may have to to try that.

  4. #4Theweldor2018-12-16 17:48

    Check #190. Those are bucket shims

  5. #5Kj4542018-12-16 19:11

    Perfect those are exactly what I need! Thanks everybody!

  6. #6Tinkerer2018-12-16 19:33

    Happy to be a part of your help KJ. Let us know what worked for you ! Here is a link to the operators manual if you happen to need it. -----> https://kubota.ca/getmedia/54bdae10...3/OPS-U35-4-RC788-81215-ENG-20160711?ext=.pdf