I have a 2018 Kubota u35 excavator. Periodically, the screen will flash with the error shown in the attached picture. It is getting a stray signal from somewhere, but I don’t know what the error means or where to start looking. The screen beeps and errors as shown. It will do this with the machine both running, and off with just the key to the on position but not yet running. What is the “operating” function, or what does tab 514 indicate?
I was able to source the problem. The issue is in the electronic throttle module on the dash, that has a throttle knob. In this assembly is a hidden button, above the auto idle button. Water has found its way into the module and the button is being activated. Replacement is $500 for this item, but I am going to try and take it apart first to see if I can fix it that way.
$500 from Kubota, or $82 on Amazon, aftermarket.
Those are fun to work on. I get called into dealerships to help with them fairly often. Kubota had 3 different groups build those units, so there’s schematics and manuals for each. If you need any info I should have anything you need to know for those machines. Also the kubota app is pretty cool if you haven’t checked it out yet