Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota V2403 Engine Parts –

Dufoman ยท 2010-02-11 19:09

Just bought a rod for the V2403 from Bobcat and it cost $345.00...Seems pretty high but I have not found any other independent parts house where I can get engine parts without going thru Bobcat... At this price this engine would cost $25,000 one piece at a time...Any help or direction in finding a parts house would be greatly appreciated...I have a 463,753,773, and t190, plus several light towers that run the Kubota's... Could sure use a place to save some money on parts than going back to the OEM's...

Replies2
  1. #1Bumpsteer2010-02-11 23:14

    My local Kubota dealer figured out what tractor used the same motor as my 743. While their not cheap, I've found they are cheaper than Bobcat. Ed

  2. #2Ralph2010-02-13 12:21

    My mechanic recommended these guys when he rebuilt a Kubota engine in a Bobcat 753. I was impressed with their service. Diesel Parts of Carolina, LLC www.dieselpartsofcarolina.com 5220 421st Highway North Wilmington, NC 28401 (910) 251-8202