Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

KW C500 at Conexpo.

Matt McGowan ยท 2008-03-16 21:23

Here some pics I took of a sweet KW C500 decked out for oil filed work. Name on the door of the truck is West Roc and they are located somewhere in Utah.

Replies10
  1. #1Matt McGowan2008-03-16 21:25

    More KW C500 pics. More pics.

  2. #2Matt McGowan2008-03-16 21:27

    More KW C500 pics. These are pictures of pictures they had their.

  3. #3Eric2008-03-16 21:30

    Wheelie anyone???

  4. #4BIGDAN3152008-03-17 09:59

    Can't even imagine what kinda weight is on those rears. The whole truck plus what ever they are loading..WOW. Awsome pics.

  5. #5Big Iron2008-03-17 12:33

    Nice looking tripple winch bed tandem. I like the way they cut out the center of the tail roll, kinda like a mini fairlead.

  6. #6DirtHauler2008-03-17 13:35

    safe to say for off road applications only? How wide is that monster?

  7. #7THEDIESEL2008-03-25 02:50

    Looks pretty nice!

  8. #8texascadillac422008-04-02 15:26

    I stood and looked at that truck out at ConExpo for at least 20 minutes. Talk about a massive, awesome truck. Definitely built for some heavy, heavy hauling.

  9. #97AXLES2008-04-02 19:15

    I can understand why you looked at it for 20 minutes, probably woulda took me the same....real nice!! But I'd rather have one of those Deere Quad tracks.

  10. #10qball2008-04-02 23:12

    pure sexy!