Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Custom KW at Conexpo

Matt McGowan ยท 2008-03-16 20:55

Here are some pics of a tricked out KW that I saw at Conexpo. It was owned by a small fabricating company that made side dump trailers. Talk about too much time and too much money.

Replies8
  1. #1Matt McGowan2008-03-16 20:57

    More KW pics. More pics.

  2. #2Eric2008-03-16 21:16

    I saw that truck at the truck show in Vegas last year. Pretty sweet.

  3. #3Colin Doy2008-03-17 18:13

    Put it to work in Arizona....that paint job won't last half a day.. Oh, and thanks for the pics Matt.

  4. #4P Backus2008-03-17 19:36

    Not enough rust on it for me to operate it...

  5. #5chico2008-03-25 23:50

    wow!!! that truck is a beauty.

  6. #606bowtie_guy2008-03-28 17:25

    exhaust dumps pretty close to them pretty white rear fenders. Nice truck though, not a working truck, show truck.

  7. #7toyman2008-03-31 20:30

    That thing is pretty. I need one of those. That would look good hauling the excavator. LOL Toyman

  8. #8Hitachi350Man2008-03-31 20:44

    I wonder what would happen if you took it down a logging rd.:falldownlaugh