Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

KX 121-2 joysticks wont work?? everything else fine

chadhuvaltruck ยท 2016-02-25 21:48

i have a 2003 kx121-2 i can move blade, i can track, i can offset boom but no control on joysticks

Replies5
  1. #1mikebramel2016-02-26 00:08

    Probably the pilot lockout switch or valve. Which are directly related to the arm that is moved to unlock the controls

  2. #2lumberjack2016-02-26 07:55

    Yep, that's my guess. I would start with the micro switch that the safety lever hits when down.

  3. #3jw32016-03-26 20:16

    When I owned one, my left heel hit the pattern selector. It moved it to the middle position and nothing worked other than the backfill blade.

  4. #4TCM2016-05-13 09:36

    Any Maintenance been done on the pump? Pilot and pump swashplate lines get switched? Ask me why I ask.....

  5. #5cgrafff2024-04-07 11:16

    I have a ax 121-2 parked it on used it on sat started on Sunday and having a no joy stick situation now. Checked lock out function switches by placing a jumper, any help would be greatly appreciated