Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

KX41-2 Swing Motor

josephny ยท 2022-08-19 05:09

Can someone please confirm that my KX41-2 swing motor is actually an: Eaton 2-200D0Y9E And, is this the same as the motor in the KX41-3? Thank you very much!

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2022-08-19 11:20

    Good day This is what my information states, hope it is of help. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2josephny2022-08-19 15:28

    That is a huge help! Thank you very much. Is this a page from a service manual or parts manual or something else?

  3. #3uffex2022-08-19 15:50

    Good day A page from part of a manual we had on file. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4josephny2022-08-20 04:08

    I can find model Eaton 2-200D0Y9E but not the model indicated in your manual (Eaton 2-200D0Y9F). I wonder if it is a typo in the manual, or if there is any way to determine if there is the "E" model is interchangeable with the "F" model? Thank you!

  5. #5uffex2022-08-20 09:23

    Good day Jose I cannot offer an opinion as to the spelling error as the Sumitomo component information is difficult to find, I have made a short investigation, although I'm not too sure of your reason to raise the question. Attached the result of what I have been able to find, trust it will help you fix the machine. Kind regards Uffex