Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

KX71-3S

phil314 ยท 2021-05-01 09:37

Ok, so I went an looked at a 2012 KX71-3S that was for sale yesterday. The good. 1250 hrs. Machine starts and runs good. Hydraulics all seem good/smooth. Also looks to be fairly well taken care of, not beaten & scratched up like some. Downsides, it was kept outside so a lot of paint oxidation and plastic fading. Tracks are somewhat beat up. May need to be replaced. I know more about skid steer, not so much about excavators. So is there anything I should be looking at with this model/hours?

Replies2
  1. #1phil3142021-05-20 09:33

    Decided to pass on the KX71. Found a 2019 KX033-4 with 400 hrs, for not a whole lot more $. Seems like a much more capable machine. Couldn't pass on that one, so I got it. Delivered next week. Probably going to have a few question once I get to using it.

  2. #2phil3142021-05-20 11:05