Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

NEWHOLLAND EC 45 Fast/ slow solenoid

Calhone · 2021-05-01 18:56

Does anyone know where on the machine New Holland EC 45 2 speed Solenoid control valve is located? We identified and traced the wire from the rocker switch on Consol through the pressure switches on the pedals to the assortment of relays underneath by taking off access panels floor and sides etc. bot no Solenoid control valve.

Replies8
  1. #1uffex2021-05-02 05:33

    Good day Attached is from stable mate Kobelco I believe is the same. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Calhone2021-05-02 09:00

    Thanks UFFEX .. It’s hard to read the schematic ,but I believe that is pilot operated,and my schematic has a 12 V solenoid , I have been looking and following wires and hoses ..I believe a line is coming from the rotary transfer valve but I can’t see no solenoid block Thanks

  3. #3uffex2021-05-02 12:38

    Good day Cal Please see attached I hope that it is of help. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Calhone2021-05-02 14:16

    Thanks UFFEX , I can see that pdf nice ....I can’t seam to find the valve, I got 12v leaving the relay going into a wiring harness towards the center of machine. But where can that solenoid valve be mounted??one place I didn’t look yet .. on the drive motors ...but then there would have to be two ..one for each motor .. I’ll take the cover plates off and look anyway

  5. #5uffex2021-05-03 03:49

    Good day Cal I suggest the location being on the drive motors is extremely improbable, a solution would be follow the delivery line from the pilot pump according to my schematic the valve is in the same place as the control lock out, or follow the small line coming from the central joint. A short cut would be to pressure measure the line at the PP port. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6uffex2021-05-03 04:20

    I found an online parts book for a European NH 45 took a couple of shots but I could not find the exact valves please see for yourself. KR Uffex

  7. #7Calhone2021-05-03 08:07

    Thanks UFFEX .... The first figure you sent I have that in my parts book that’s the wires that go to the relays I found the relays but still not the valve ..which is fig.7.002 , however the second figure the European model I do not have ..and it shows the valve coming directly off the pump with a T ...I will check that and I will check the pilot lock out ...take a better look.. give me a few days to check it out and I will let you know either way what I found thanks so much we will do some fertilizing and plowing the next couple days thanks

  8. #8uffex2021-05-03 09:52

    Another possible hint could be with the aid of a helper turn the key to run and switch the control lock out on/off you may be able to hear it shifting. KR Uffex