Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

L120 shift problem

FerrisParker · 2023-04-11 19:12

My 92 Michigan L120 sheared off the rear drive line transmission bolts, probably cause there were only two left, but after repairing that I started it up and it would only go in reverse. Didn’t matter if the lever was in forward or reverse it only went in reverse. So I f’d around with it awhile then I pushed the downshift button and now it only goes forward now matter in reverse or forward, yes neutral works. ***! Need help!

Replies2
  1. #1sfrs42023-04-12 05:56

    Which end came off? has the propshaft swung round and caught anything like a loom or something.

  2. #2FerrisParker2023-04-12 11:25

    Front of the rear driveshaft. Did no damage to anything but it was a big bang when the bolts sheared off. I tried it this morning and now it only goes in reverse