Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Samsung SL180 Parts wanted

Wiatowski ยท 2023-04-11 17:27

Hey all anyone know where I can find Parts For an SL180? I'm looking for a rear crown and pinion set, or a complete rear axel off a dismantled machine. Complete parts machine would work too. Any field finds out there? I thinking the axel from a SL180-2 would work too. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1sfrs42023-04-12 06:17

    So if the parts are the same between the sl180 and the -2, I have a parts book for a -2 and the following may help. ** Edit ** just found a SL180 parts book and they are indeed the same complete rear diff assembly 7126-11000 crown wheel and pinion set 7125-11200 Complete rear axle 7126-20010

  2. #2Wiatowski2023-04-12 08:08

    Awesome to know that the parts are interchangeable! I think only the cabs were tweaked during the model years. Thank you. I have the parts catalogue and training manual. Now I just need to find parts. lol

  3. #3sfrs42023-04-13 03:20

    I have checked our NOS in case we had something, but we don't have anything under the original part numbers and I can't find any parts supersessions to later Volvo numbers either. so at this point I'm out sorry.

  4. #4Wiatowski2023-04-13 08:13

    Found a salvaged machine close to me that had the parts that I needed. Thanks