Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

L180H driveshaft seal

Stijnd007 · 2025-07-26 11:40

the transmission of our L180H is leaking oil and it looks like it comes from the rear driveshaft seal. I ordered parts from our dealer now all i got for the driveshaft is a standard black o-ring with part number 925071. I did some google research and I found this parts drawing, the 0-ring is number 19 on the drawing. But I doubt just 1 simple o-ring is sealing the shaft, I also haven’t pulled anything apart yet since we need the loader daily. Does anyone know if there is another drawing and if there are any more seals. I doubt this is the only drawing since the shaft itself isn’t on this drawing.

Replies1
  1. #1sfrs42025-08-01 03:48

    Tell your local dealer to learn how to drive Prosis and how machinery works, anyone with even a slight bit of mechanical knowledge would understand there needs to be some form of lip seal, and with that knowledge they would have delved a little deeper, hey presto 2 pages before 434/100 or 434/110, depending on machine serial number and transmission serial number, it has the lip seals item 19 11103132 x 2