Just picked up a L50F front end loader for a good price and I'm looking for a little help when purchased it had dead batteries so i purchased some new battery's and installed them. When key is turned on everything lights up but after a few seconds a trans fault code pops up and i believe it is causing the next problem. When trying to start it just clicks in the fuse panel behind the seat so i traced down and checked the relay and it seems to be in working order I also changed with another relay and still no change. I got in touch with our local volvo dealer, and they told me to check the two trans solenoids on top of the i guess it would be a gear box correct me if I'm wrong this is the first loader i have messed with. So, after cleaning and removing the solenoids and bench testing them all the plungers seem to be working correctly so reinstalled and went back to test the starter just to make sure that that's not the problem when using a power prob the machine cranks just fine so im leaning to something is locking this thing out. I also checked the kill switch to make sure it was working properly, and it seemed fine as well as the E brake switch what could be locking this thing out from starting just clicks when key is turned.
No replies yet.