Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lake States Logging Show in Green Bay.

ConstSite ยท 2010-09-07 21:08

Is anyone heading out to the Lake States Logging Show in Green Bay this weekend? Does anyone have any show news? - Chris

Replies5
  1. #1Dig-UP2010-09-15 23:47

    I went! Here are some pics from the show... I did not take that many, but here ya go!

  2. #2Dig-UP2010-09-15 23:49

    Some more.

  3. #3Dig-UP2010-09-15 23:54

    As you can see, I was only interested in a few things... The saw bar system shown at the bottom is an auto-tensioner that requires no real tools to change the bar/chain. Let me know if you have any interest in it. I will post a video of it in operation.

  4. #4Dig-UP2010-09-15 23:57

    YouTube - EZ-FIT 3/4 Pitch Auto Tensioner Bar Change (under 30 seconds)

  5. #5ConstSite2010-09-16 23:48

    Great! Thanks! I would have liked to have seen that Puma feller. I was there on Thursday and that was not in the exhibit yet. That was really the first time that I have seen that manufacturer up close, what did you think? But I took a few shots too, you can see them HERE . I am heading up to the Minnesota Timber Producers show in the morning. Not as big as the Green Bay show, but interesting none the less. - Chris