Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Timbco 245D questions

Hillbillybjopkr ยท 2010-09-17 00:29

Does anyone know were I can can get ahold of or a website were I can get he electrical wiring schematics for a '01 Timbco 245D?....our did something weired that even our mechanic guy can't figure out. We have no litterature on the rig as it is new..to us. Don't remember if I told you guys but our "old" Timbco went up in a ball of flames a few weeks ago...complete loss

Replies2
  1. #1JAK52010-09-25 15:47

    Try www.TIMBERPRO.com Since they were the originators of the Timbco they may be able to stear you in the right direction... Otherwise any Komatsu Forest dealer should be able to help you..

  2. #2deerefan2010-11-03 20:04

    My uncle john (lambert) used to work at timbco and went to timperpro with pat, he knows just about everything bout a timbco, go on www.timberpro.com and find his number on the contacts give him a ring he could prolly help u out he's prolly seen it happen before