I recently purchased a Category 1 implement from this company. Unfortunately when it arrived I found out it was not a category 1 implement, it was way too small to fit my tractor. They claim there are different sizes of category 1 and refuse to exchange or allow me to return the implement. They offered to refund the remainder of my money if I paid for the (free) shipping to send it to me and the shipping to send it back. They made no attempt to exchange it for the correct implement. Be careful if you try to order anything from this company. Measure everything against their posted dimensions. Read their return policies carefully. I personally would not recommend doing business with this company. They are an offshore company with shady business practices.
Category 1 should be a standard size. That's why they make categories 0, 1, 2, and 3. Sounds like they either don't know what they're talking about or just needed to get rid of equipment. You could go after them I guess but it would probably just cost you more