Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Landtopmall.com

BluewaterLa ยท 2023-01-17 01:33

Stumbled upon this website Landtopmall.com while looking at parts for my Komatsu mini excavator. Has anyone used them before ? Seems they ship from overseas, some parts from the USA. Prices are decent, shipping can be a bit for heavy items but still comes out better than dealer prices. Looking for alternatives other than H&E which is local to me but a pain in the rear to deal with along with expensive. Thanks for your comments / suggestions

Replies3
  1. #1OzDozer2023-01-18 03:16

    I've never used them, but they appear quite legit and they are Hong Kong based, Chinese-owned, and Chinese-run, sourcing all Chinese parts. There are numerous other similar operators in HK. I've used Jeenda Controls (jeendapower.com) before, and had no problems with them, I bought an aftermarket Chinese complete water pump, for a Cat 3204 from them. The water pump cost me US$99, freight-free to Australia, and the pump was delivered in a timely manner via DHL air. The quality seems quite satisfactory, but only time will tell whether the Chinese bearings are O.K. https://www.jeendapower.com/product...r-cat-3204-engine?_pos=1&_sid=b40aa63fa&_ss=r The alternative of buying a genuine pump (if one was available) was the difference between AU$1720 (US$1208) and US$99. It was a no-brainer.

  2. #2BluewaterLa2023-01-18 03:21

    Appreciate the feedback, I will check out jeendapower.com as well. Long lead times for parts and or ridiculous customer service with high prices are having me checking into other avenues. Would prefer not source from overseas, as a personal machine owner things are getting expensive quick when the machines are not working on jobs bringing in money.

  3. #3Welder Dave2023-01-18 04:21

    An OEM Cat water pump for a 3204 is beyond ridiculous, $1200cad. I ordered one out of the states for around $230 with shipping and duty. Local place wanted close to $300 for an aftermarket. 1st water pump sent seized up in about 5 hours. I called them and they sent another one. It was free but bloody Fedex charged me a brokerage fee of about $25. UPS has been much better in my limited experience getting parts out of the US. Everything paid up front and no hidden fee's from them. Mail is still the best if parts are small enough. My mechanic friend is going to take the seized water pump apart. He thinks it's probably an easy fix and I'll have a spare. Hopefully I won't need another water pump for a few thousand hours and by that time someone else will probably own the machine.