Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Large demo equipment

Vantage_TeS ยท 2009-10-01 21:43

If anyone either runs, has access to or knows someone who has access to large demo equipment please send me a PM. I've been contacted by a tv show trying to locate a 385 demo excavator (or larger) preferably in the US that they can film for approximately 12 hours and talk to the operator. Stephen I've already passed along your youtube page as I know you've done a lot of work with Testa in the last little while, so you may get a message directly from the producer who as been talking to me. You should probably pass along some contact info via PM just in case.

Replies13
  1. #1tonka2009-10-01 22:36

    Lindamood Demolition has a JD650D with a 120ft high reach boom. http://www.bobbylindamooddemolition.com/Index.asp

  2. #2D5G2009-10-02 14:44

    tonka, do you have any more pics of that 650? Cool setup!

  3. #3tonka2009-10-02 15:14

    sure click the link and scroll down to the photo section, on Lindamoods site:drinkup

  4. #4D5G2009-10-02 17:26

    wow do I feel stupid not seeing that link!:Banghead:Banghead After following the link, WOW!! What a fleet....very cool. Thanks Tonka!:usa

  5. #5d4c24a2009-10-03 13:23

    cat go for the euro demolition cat 5110 b tuhd 90 YouTube - Caterpillar 5110 B TUHD 90 in het nieuws dont ask what they are saying as i dont have a clue

  6. #6NL1CAT2009-10-03 14:01

    What about THIS modified 5130? Not in North America though...

  7. #7thodob2009-10-03 15:03

    come to norway to take a look at it, the machine is quite busy scrapping oil platforms atm.

  8. #8JimBruce422009-10-03 17:48

    This has got to be one of the sweetest looking lowboy's I've seen for a construction/demo company.

  9. #9Dozerboy2009-10-06 17:58

    Cherry Demolition in Houston has a high reach PC600 maybe 80' boom. To bad there just finishing up demoing a historical build in down town. Not much work around here so I don't know if they any work for it any time soon.

  10. #10tonka2009-10-06 18:47

    That is Jake Lindamoods personal 379 pete. It will grace the Shell super rigs calender this year along with Bobby Lindamoods "King Ranch" pete 379.

  11. #11klyons2009-10-10 10:06

    sds bridgeport ct has pc 1200 w/huge shear

  12. #12bethel20002009-10-31 10:22

    wow nice trucks!

  13. #13Wolf2009-10-31 17:51

    Lindamood sure has nice looking equipment. Looks like some pretty big jobs too. That's a sweet looking truck for sure--nicely tricked up.