Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Las vegas area

bonechip ยท 2009-04-06 18:45

Anybody on these boards from the vegas area? If so, I have a couple Questions to ask.

Replies6
  1. #1tonka2009-04-06 19:38

    I used to live in Vegas, what you wanna know?

  2. #2Turbo218352009-04-06 19:45

    What numbers to play at the craps table?

  3. #3tonka2009-04-06 20:59

    no craps, poker yes!

  4. #4cat 3852009-04-06 21:31

    winning numbers :beatsme :drinkup

  5. #5bonechip2009-04-06 21:39

    All of the above, I was told by a pretty reputable source that there might be a pipeline coming from the dakota's to vegas, any truth in this.

  6. #6JS822009-07-11 16:34

    i have not heard about it. i have been here 27years. i heard about a pipeline running thru wyoming and colorado. maybe its on its way from the dakotas to vegas? right now there are a lot of rumors about jobs in or near vegas but none seem to be surfacing.