Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Laser rust machines

Sberry ยท 2025-04-12 18:25

Anyone have a larger machine or know someone who has one? That is something that interests me and would take a lot of pain out of paint prep,,, lot of mess out of it. I watched a tutorial, should look for more on it but some experience is helpful. Looks like it would take a day to do what would be a week sanding and better.

Replies6
  1. #1.RC.2025-04-12 19:43

    I know nothing about them but they look they could turn sand blasting into a niche thing.

  2. #2Sberry2025-04-12 21:19

    I have never used one never seen it in person. From video sure looks like easier money.

  3. #3Joe H2025-05-01 21:07

    Where does the rust go? Or paint? Just away ? Joe H

  4. #4Sberry2025-05-03 10:56

    Vapor and smoke.

  5. #5TXRweather2025-05-03 11:30

    Contact Clint over @ C&C equipment. He has one for his shop. From all appearances, it looked like it works fairly well.

  6. #6chidog2025-05-14 00:50

    Yes they look very nice and are very $$$$.