Hi- new to the site. I'm looking at a late sixties 580 CK power shuttle that runs good with loader and hoe operating but won't drive. I don't really have the extra $$ to tear into it but am thinking of gambling on it and hoping it could be a simple fluid/ filter flush or clog. Evidently the machine lost either forward or reverse and eventually lost both. The gentleman also mentioned there being water in it when draining the converter fluid which is why I'm hoping it may be a simple non mechanical fix. If anyone has any thoughts on the symptoms as described please don't hesitate to give your .02 BTW I would only be giving 1K for the machine. Thanks
assuming they're not all slopped out, here in canada you could sell the backhoe bits ( boom, dipper, bucket & cylinders only ) for almost twice that. i'm looking for a parts machine for my 73. wonder what's interchangeable.