Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

lattice boom rough terrain with bucket and blade?

skyking1 · 2021-07-28 22:18

This odd little contraption was next to the Mack house mover. Is it just me, or is that too much bucket?

Replies4
  1. #1John C.2021-07-28 23:38

    Shovel bucket and needs a different kind of boom. Looks like one those government requested do all machines.

  2. #2mowingman2021-07-29 01:03

    Those little cranes have been coming up for sale on various govt. auction sites for about the last 10 years. I have never seen an auction for one that included a shovel bucket. I don’t think that is intended for use with that crane.

  3. #3skyking12021-07-29 17:33

    I'll look around there for a second boom. If the thing functioned it would work for standing up a barn or something of that nature. Maybe build a log cabin....

  4. #4John C.2021-07-29 17:57

    I can get all kinds of neat ideas for that machine. Problem is that those do all contraptions would work in a pinch but never did anything well. Would still be fun for a toy.