Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

This should inspire anybody

Nige · 2021-07-28 16:16

.....to go and do something with their life after retirement.

Replies5
  1. #1Coaldust2021-07-28 17:24

    Ten fingers and nine toes. More upset about damaging a new pair of boots than loosing a toe. Didn’t know he lost the toe until it fell out of his boot!

  2. #2Nige2021-07-28 17:53

    The one that cracked me up was that according to the narrator, in his home-built skidder, "He looks like Mad Max's grandfather"....!!

  3. #3skyking12021-07-28 18:22

    Thank you, Nige

  4. #4Pony2021-07-28 18:40

    Yeah I remember seeing that when it aired on Landline. He's only about 2hrs from me, pretty amazing old bloke.

  5. #5Rob Gunn2021-07-29 14:24

    That's a guy I would want on my team. Reminds me of a saying I heard not long ago. "Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic"