Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

LB75B Loader Help

mnsteve ยท 2013-04-12 10:12

Today was the first time I tried to use the FEL on my LB75B. However I have run into a problem that I cannot seem to dump the contents of the bucket. It seems that the self leveling linkage will only allow me to move the bucket within a very short range. Is there something I am doing wrong? Is the self leveling linkage out of adjustment? Thanks, Steve

Replies2
  1. #1mnsteve2013-04-12 14:04

    I have managed to find the problem. Turns out that the self leveling linkage has one rod (part #2) that moves inside the other (part #4) and was stuck. Got it loose and added added some grease, problem fixed.

  2. #2wsmavrick2013-06-04 22:05

    They cause lots of trouble in cold weather. there is another linkage under the front right side of the cab that cause's the loader bucket to act strange to i have drilled and put gresse fitting in them and has helped