Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

LB75B Wiring Harness correct terminal identification

Jbaker1 ยท 2024-08-18 23:58

Haven't been on here for awhile because of health reasons but now that I'm better I thought i would try to replace the wiring harness on my LB75B after a fire. The fellow i had helping me pulled off the harness without mapping or taking pictures. The new harness comes with each terminal with an alphabetical identification tag, however, without a chart of what each reconnected to. I am pretty sure i have everything identified except for the two ground cables that are connected to the ground disconnect, one being flat and on the harness itself, the two terminals labeled H and H1. Any ideas?

Replies4
  1. #1Swetz2024-08-19 06:08

    Is this what you are looking for?

  2. #2Jbaker12024-08-19 09:23

    No. My new harness came with a each terminal/connection identified by a letter of the alphabet. I'm unsure where H and H1 wires connect. The wires are small (not cable-like). The ends are eyelet ends as if a bolt, either stud or otherwise connects them to the machine. Also, because of the different starter design, the flat , woven ground has to be connected elsewhere. i don't know where the best place, or if it matters, where the woven ground should be connected. (Motor or frame)

  3. #3Swetz2024-08-19 09:31

    The pic I uploaded shows one end of the woven ground going to the bellhousing. Maybe the person who removed left the bolt loose for replacement? As for the labeling, H1 and H2, I do not know. Was this harness supplied by NH? Maybe a pic of the H1 and H2 ends would help.

  4. #4Jbaker12024-08-20 18:27

    Thanks, but no loose bolts. I'm hopefully getting some help from a dealer. It seems to me if they are so careful to label the connections/terminals they would give you a chart of what is connected to what.