Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford 555D backhoe hydraulic question.

Conley ยท 2024-08-19 15:05

I have a 1995 Ford 555D that we just got. Has one bad control valve in backhoe valves the one for rh stabilizer. And hydraulics are weak and I believe it to be main relief valve. NH page says relief valve and kit are discontinued. Does anyone know where I might find the main pressure Valve for the machine. Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1Welder Dave2024-08-19 22:20

    See if there is a name or logo on the valve, even a number. A good hyd. shop may be able to identify it and get the parts you need. Maybe the relief valve could be cleaned and/or adjusted??

  2. #2Conley2024-08-20 12:09

    I found out the relief valve is a Husco brand and part number 51055-1 C950 2450 psi. Aztec hydraulics has them. Posted this in case someone else needs it. Thanks for responding. I thing rear valves are gonna be Husco also, will check and confirm.

  3. #3Welder Dave2024-08-20 14:24

    I think Husco are pretty common on construction equipment.