Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Learn to repair Injector Pumps,Turbochargers & Injectors ! 25 yr exp.

thabull ยท 2011-10-12 22:09

I teach Bosch,Cat.,Stanadyne,Roosamaster,Cav-Lucas,Kubota,Komatsu,Perkins injector pumps and more, Turbos takes about 1 hour,Many different kinds of injectors. call me 863-381-0538 or email [email protected] class once a month. this is the only chance to learn this , Ive rebuilt over 1000 pumps with only $200 or less in special tools for all pumps combined.

Replies9
  1. #1thabull2011-11-01 22:48

    just a test to see if yall can get in touch with me, cant believe nobody is interested!

  2. #2willie592011-11-07 20:51

    I moved this thread from "Equipment for sale/wanted" and placed it in "shop talk" section in case some members wanted to respond.

  3. #3thabull2011-11-07 21:05

    Thanks Willie hope that works!

  4. #4souperbee2012-04-07 11:55

    Is this a hands on class? What city are you located in?

  5. #5thabull2012-04-09 14:33

    Yes most people want to rebuild the pumps,turbos & injectors with me explaining it as they dissasemble and reasemble it.Seems to be the best way! And the class is held in Sebring Florida (Lorida) I do offer to travel to your area but enough people have to sign up there. Where are you! Just so you know I do offer follow up calls when your back home rebuilding a pump and you get stuck on something,just call me for advice im very helpful . THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY ! call me for more info

  6. #6HSV1272012-04-11 05:30

    I would like to do this, just a bit far away at the moment!

  7. #7thabull2012-04-13 15:26

    too bad,but the value of this knowledge would be worth the trip! thanks for the reply

  8. #8thabull2012-04-22 08:35

    having a class may 1 & 2 2012 ,here in sebring florida

  9. #9thabull2012-04-23 01:10

    having a class may 1&2 2012 in lorida florida