Hello recently picked up a 622 track loader. It did not come with manual so I am wondering what all the lights on the Litronic control board mean? My P with circle around it lights up when driving it and the tractor stops. it will go off and then I am able to move it again.. thoughts? I attached a pic of the console.
It’s the park brake light.
Thanks- I have the parking brake lever disengaged, and the light turns off, then when starting to move it will turn on and the machine will stop. faulty switch on parking break lever common?
Does this indicator light up?
Yes correct- see attached pic that happens. That light is red and the parking light and the pic of a guy is orange.
The transistor looking light indicates there is an electronic fault. That takes special software called CEP12 to see what codes are there. If I was to make a guess, I would guess on a pedal sensor or a track motor speed sensor, but don't hold me to it.
OK thanks. I was doing some more trouble shooting, if I turn the 'person' looking light off with the yellow button on the dash and have no lights on, I can run for a few minutes then I hear a loud CLICK noise and the machine stops- when I look at the console, the transistor light is red, the person light is yellow and the parking light is yellow. I'll see if I can get someone out here to look it over.
Did you figure out what the issue was?
Not yet, the local shop has been backed up but I am on their schedule for next week.
Mechanic came out today- he said my TCU is original and no good. Need to get updated unit and joystick?
Did he tell you what codes it has? I find it highly unusual for both the joystick and the TCU to be bad at the same time, unless a short in the joystick somehow fried the TCU.
Are the TCU’s as expensive on the lieberr units as the Deere/liebherr models?
No he didn't have equipment to pull any codes, he wanted to replace TCU and then hookup and look for codes. The TCU appears to be working- it just stops due to unknown reason...I am going to run thru and see if I can chase down any wires. Oliver182 I am not sure what Deere units costs but from what tech said it is not cheap, waiting on shop to get me quote still.
I believe the Deere tcu on a C series is around 8-10,000. Hopefully not the case on the liebherr units.
My Liebherr skills are quite rusty these days, but one of the things to check is make sure your park lever is not drifting down while operating. I have seen this before. There should be an adjustment for how stiff the lever operates. Another possibility is the steering pedals. If there is dirt stuck in them, or they have a rusty hinge mechanism, they cannot return to their at rest position, or if the sensors on those pedals have come out of adjustment or are failing, then that can cause intermittent transmission disengagement. Also, a faulty speed sensing circuit can cause intermittent transmission disengagement as well. Unfortunately, the best way to check and adjust those pedals is with the Pedal Test/Adjustment box which only the dealer would have (or should have). They should also have the CEP12 software for pulling codes as well as the diagnostic test box (different than the pedal box) for troubleshooting the transmission circuit (which would include the speed sensors).
Hell, let's not check for codes.............let's put a TCU on it then check for codes! ***?
Oliver182.... YUCK- I hope that is not the case! MG2361- OK will check the parking lever. I don't have steering petals its all joystick. I am wondering about the speed sensing circuit just due to fact that when the wiring light comes on, the slow mode light also comes on. I am trying to get a wiring diagrams from dealer but so far no luck. Do you know where these sensors are- I assume you can get to them from under the cab or are they inside the undercarrage somewhere? Vetech63--- right?!?!
When the lever is lowered, that light is normally on. It should flash once then go out when the lever is raised. I have only ever worked on pedal steer machines. I am talking about the track motor speed sensors. They should be under the covers shown below. I would not chase them unless without being sure that is the issue through thorough testing.
Helo guys anybody who know what is the reason why the dozer liebherr when using the liebher lessthan 30 minutes the rpm suddenly goesdown then the machine will not move anymore, when you off the engine and start again rpm you can raise again but if automatic rpm goes down even you turn or rev it will not goes up, thank for the answer or response
Helo sir, how to test or check by multimeter tester that speed sensor i think there is 4 wires in their
You can't. Those sensors can only be tested with a special test box. If you have a mistrack issue, unplug both speed sensors. If the machine tracks straight with the two sensors disconnected, then replace the sensor on the faster track.