Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lemare Lake Logging

Hayesno1 · 2019-10-22 16:28

Post your pictures, information etc. of Lemare Lake Logging equipment. I think at present time they have the largest fleet Pacific P16 in operation. They have a few KW and Hayes as well. This is an old Pacific P16 from the 70's. Unit #T303 in Summer 2003 at LLL yard/shop.

Replies45
  1. #1CCR2019-10-23 11:12

    This truck was formerly owned by the late Wilf Linklater's Toba Ventures Limited. I hauled with Wilf in 1996 working for Can-For. We hauled from the backend of Benson Lake and then out of Noomas areas into Beaver Cove dry-sort.

  2. #2Former Wrench2019-10-23 12:00

    The thing that caught my eye is that the muffler is mounted under the driver's seat. Yahoo in winter, bummer in summer.

  3. #3Hayesno12019-10-25 03:04

    Thank you CCR for information. I like the blue color. I think LLL has never bought a new off highway truck, but I could be wrong as I have several times. They do a lot of rebuilds. Post #1 pictures were not taken in Summer 2003 but in 2005. In Summer 2007 it was parked at their boneyard and scrapped. I will post pictures of her in 2007 later.

  4. #4Hayesno12019-10-25 03:09

    2 Pacific P16 - LLL unit #T301 and #T358 this Summer

  5. #5Hayesno12019-10-28 16:20

    A few more Pictures of #T301 Summer 2007

  6. #6Hayesno12019-10-28 16:25

    What was left of #T303 in Summer 2007

  7. #7Hayesno12019-10-28 16:29

    Pacific P16 LLL #T304

  8. #8Hayesno12019-10-30 17:16

    Another Pacific P16 preloader from the 70´s - small windows - LLL unit #T305

  9. #9Hayesno12019-10-31 17:30

    KW 848/849 unit #T306 with a load heading to dump and back empty or the other way(back with a load from the water and dump it at dryland sort) at Port McNeill and back in Summer 2005. I wonder why???

  10. #10Hayesno12019-10-31 17:33

    More of #T306

  11. #11Hayesno12019-10-31 17:35

    Sorry I have no pictures of LLL unit #T307 which is a Pacific P16.

  12. #12Hayesno12019-10-31 18:59

    #T306 in Summer 2007 at LLL shop. I think she has been scrapped now.

  13. #13Hayesno12019-11-03 03:17

    Pacific P16 preloader unit #T308 summer 2005

  14. #14Hayesno12019-11-03 03:22

    I don´t know what happend to her but 2 years later - Summer 2007 - not much was left of her at LLL scrap yard

  15. #15Hayesno12019-11-04 15:53

    LLL Pacific P16 preloader unit #T309

  16. #16Hayesno12019-11-05 13:47

    Pacific P16 #T310

  17. #17Hayesno12019-11-05 13:50

    A few more of #T310. Pacific P16 preloader #T318 in background

  18. #18Hayesno12019-11-07 14:33

    Pacific P16 preloader #T311

  19. #19Hayesno12019-11-09 01:26

    Pacific P16 unit #T312. I know it says #T315 at her door but #T315 is parked right beside her.

  20. #20Hayesno12019-11-10 03:16

    KW #T314

  21. #21Hayesno12019-11-10 03:26

    Pacific P16 #T315

  22. #22Hayesno12019-11-11 14:56

    KW #T316 has seen better days. Look round fuel tank!!

  23. #23Hayesno12019-11-12 15:45

    I really like this truck. An odd Pacific P16 dump truck LLL unit #GT03. I looks like an Hayes rad guard and Hayes bumper. Has anyone info on this truck.

  24. #24Former Wrench2019-11-12 15:48

    Good looking dump truck. Appears to be able to get the job done.

  25. #25Hayesno12019-11-14 14:54

    Pacifoc P16 preloader #T318

  26. #26Hayesno12019-11-14 14:59

    #T318 parked at WFP yard in Port McNeill

  27. #27cubanator2019-11-14 18:58

    What's with all the stuff in the front driver tires bead?

  28. #28Hayesno12019-11-17 04:00

    KW LLL unit #T319

  29. #29Hayesno12019-11-17 04:04

    Pacific P16 being rebuild - I don't know LLL unit no...

  30. #30Hayesno12019-11-28 14:06

    Pacif P16 preloader unit #320 ex M&B #H323

  31. #31hoechucker2019-11-30 19:46

    Wood

  32. #32Blocker in MS2019-11-30 21:52

    I am assuming this piece on the bumper is for pushing on something. It looks to sort of a standard on those big trucks. What does it mate up with?

  33. #33Hayesno12019-12-01 11:07

    To push lowbed. There is a steelblock in center at rear of lowbed trailer. I will find some pictures showing the block.

  34. #34Blocker in MS2019-12-01 19:04

    Thanks. I look forward to seeing.

  35. #35Hayesno12019-12-02 14:10

    Pics of pushblock. When loading and unloading the pushblock is d own - 1st pic. 2nd pic shows pushblock up and ready to go

  36. #36Blocker in MS2019-12-02 19:24

    Thanks for the pictures and explanations Haynesno1!

  37. #37Hayesno12019-12-04 14:30

    KW with lowbed LLL unit #T322. Lowbed is an old Domans.

  38. #38FarmWrench2019-12-22 17:42

    Is that push block a LLL innovation or a West coast thing?

  39. #39wornout wrench2019-12-22 17:53

    Its a west coast thing. Every off hiway lowbed that I have had the displeasure to work on has had some form of it.

  40. #40Hayesno12020-01-20 14:05

    Pacific P16 unit #T323. Pictures were shot in Summer 2007- I have search my picture Collection to see if I got any pictures of unit #T321 but sadly no. I know it is KW 849 or 850.

  41. #41Hayesno12020-01-27 16:18

    Pacific P16 unit #T324 with a nice load of cedar - an old M&B truck - Picture was shot an early July morning in 2010

  42. #42Hayesno12020-01-27 16:43

    Hayes HDX unit #T325 Summer 2005

  43. #43Hayesno12020-02-02 14:19

    I got no Pictures of #T326, so Next is of #T327 an Pacific P16 preloader - maybe an old M&B unit from Juskatla Div.??

  44. #44HD Mech2020-02-03 23:22

    The preloads at Juskatla div. all had Cummins KTA’s in them. This one has a 12v71 it looks like.

  45. #45Hayesno12020-02-05 14:49

    I thought she maybe was an old Juskatla unit because of the headache rack but I have been wrong many times..