Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

libra skid steer

hiluxman ยท 2011-08-01 13:44

what is the deal with these skids i always thougth they looked like a scat track but they are not they where italian i think and i think libra made the verrmerr excavators when verrmerr made excavators but is libra related to scackt track

Replies3
  1. #1L&W2011-08-09 20:50

    I had a scattrac excavator that was made by Libra (2000). Not sure about the skidsteers. They stopped importing them,nice little machine 7200lbs with extendahoe.

  2. #2KSSS2011-08-09 21:21

    Scat Trak was built by Scat trak until Volvo bought the rights to the machine. It remained a Scat Trak minus a few updates until Volvo mercifully stopped building them and started branding JCB's skid steer just recently. Never at anytime was the Scat Trak built by Libra. I saw the Libra skid steer at Con Expo. Nice looking machine I thought.

  3. #3kuangqy2011-08-10 10:30

    I have not see libra SSL before, is there any photo?