Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Liebherr 621C, no bucket lift

Lieb590 ยท 2010-03-24 04:06

For some reason I cannot post a new thread, so I tried this reply and it worked. Sorry for the inconvenience--hope someone sees it! I have a 1997 model 621C excavator and for some reason the stick began refusing to raise the bucket yesterday, after starting up and doing fine at first. I just replaced the batteries so you're right, it had been a while since I started it. It has just under 4500 hrs. All other functions including on this same joystick seem OK (bucket down, bucket tilt both directions). The machine travels fine, and the 4 in one works. Could anyone suggest what might be the problem? No fuses are bad, and I see no leaks. Thanks! Jim Hardwick If the admin sees this I hope he will move it to a new thread. I sent an email to Steve asking for help.

Replies1
  1. #1CM19952010-03-24 09:48

    There you go Jim, hope this helps you find a solution. BTW - This thread explains why new members have to post 3 times before starting a new thread.