Hello everyone! Been down in the hills trying to earn a dollar today, patient is an older Liebherr 631 (V6 engine). runs and drives ok but has no lift or tilt. I assume this could be a park/ interlock issue, does anyone have an idea on what would take out the loader functions and leave the drive operational. I did not have the correct test fittings with me to pressure test, however does seem as if the servo hoses are not pressurized. Thanks
Liebherr track loaders usually have a pilot enable solenoid that has to be energized for the loader to work. Usually mounted at the right rear inside the engine door along the frame. Check the F4 park lock lever fuse. I don't expect there to be a problem with the fuse because your machine moves, but check it anyway. Yes the solenoid is energized from the park lever switch, so that could be the issue as well. Could also be the solenoid mounted inside the right rear engine door along the frame. Solenoid closest to the round accumulator.
Thank you! Exactly the information I was looking for. I will try to keep you all posted.