Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Liebherr 904 hydraulic hose end fittings?

MNorby ยท 2016-06-07 14:10

Have a leaky hose on our Liebherr 904 rubber tire machine and have the new hose ordered (p/n: 10007601) but unhooked one and and its what I think from online image searching a metric 24 degree o-ring fitting but not certain. I ran into another hose on this that was like that an no one local has those hose ends so had to order. This hose is a return back to hydraulic tank so would like to find a cap fitting to plug it while swapping the hose out when it shows up. Can anyone confirm what type of fitting it is?

Replies4
  1. #1willie592016-06-07 19:44

    I'm not familiar with fittings used on a Liebherr, any way you could post some pics? BTW, when disconnecting a hose running back to tank, sometimes it helps a lot to have a helper apply a vacuum to the top of the tank with a shop vac, helps control leakage when you break a fitting/hose loose until you can plug the hole.

  2. #2mikebramel2016-06-08 10:03

    If it's not a SAE split flange it will be the DIN 24/60... maybe 42L

  3. #3MNorby2016-06-08 10:18

    Quick google of DIN 24 fitting looks like it. I'll find out for sure when I replace that line. I'd like to get some plugs for those for future work and will probably take these old hose ends and make at least 2 that size.

  4. #4MNorby2016-06-08 16:41

    Replacement hose showed up today