Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Liebherr LR631B Loader Hydraulics won’t function.

Mtn Man ยท 2025-06-14 11:54

Hello, new user here and new owner of a Liebherr LR631B, wondering if anyone on here has experience with the loader hydraulic solenoids. My 631B drives fine but I can't get the loader hydraulics to function since accidentally hooking up new batteries with reverse polarity. I have run power directly to the three hydraulic activation solenoids that I can find but I still can't get flow to the pilot hydraulic system. I have checked all of the solenoids and they do cycle and push out on the little pin inside. Does anyone know where there might be an additional solenoid on this machine? The parking brakes disables and enables the track function just fine. Photo attached of the belly of the beast with the two loader solenoids on the lower left and the solenoid on the drive joystick on the right side(which appears to enable the pilot hydraulics) also hotwired.

Replies1
  1. #1BluewaterLa2025-06-19 18:59

    You likely fried a control module and there are quite a few. Liebherr is canbus electrical, test lights are a no go and will do the same damage as hooking your batteries up wrong. Honestly without electrical schematics you are going to be in the dark finding this issue. Finding a Liebherr field service tech with computer and dongle is going to be your best bet, expensive but best bet.