stevenson is one of the largest crane outfits in chicago. very well regarded and with a great reputation. this is one of their bigger hydros.
This is a Liebherr LTM1400-7.1 (or /1) with 197ft boom. The LTM1400 has an 8 axle crane carrier and 164ft of boom. Small difference in the name, but a lot in the cranes!
well, thanks for the info.
Nice pics Q, did you get to drive or operate it? Ive been meaning to ask someone how they like the lower portion of the Liebherr hydros. I like Groves trucks the best but I heard Demags were the second best and Liebherr was the best. I hate our new Demag AC200 but I think the spread axle dolly is to blame for its poor roadability. The upper on the Demag is awesome though. It lacks the capacity to really reach and stack its own counterwieghts though... like to hear some stuff about Liebherrs