Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Versa 9600 in Dallas

hummer13 ยท 2010-07-28 01:00

I had the great fortune to get to see one of the Versa cranes up close and watch it lift a 240 tn concrete girder. This is a one of a kind crane, it was a great month in the DFW area for cranes 21000and then a Versa 9600.

Replies8
  1. #1hummer132010-07-28 01:04

    more pics

  2. #2hummer132010-07-28 01:08

    they keep coming

  3. #3hummer132010-07-28 01:12

    more

  4. #4hummer132010-07-28 01:16

    I went to the site a midnight to watch the lift for one of the girders, it took 4 hours to get the lift done. they would lift 2 a night for a total of 8 girders. Each one was 160 feet long and weight 240 tons

  5. #5hummer132010-07-28 01:20

    it was a great night watching this lift. I took some videos Go to yutube and search niklscalemodels I have a few more pics I have to download I will add them soon Jason

  6. #6willie592010-07-28 20:17

    Great pics hummer13. I've got to say my favorite pic was the first one. At first glance, it looked like that hydro boom was mounted in the draw works of the Versa crane. Very unique looking. :tong

  7. #7RANDY ROME2010-08-06 17:50

    great crane

  8. #8SW Equipment2010-11-01 14:32

    That looks like one bad crane. What exchange is that you're working on? over there in Collin County?