Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Liking posts?

Welder Dave ยท 2020-04-28 14:50

How come when I click on like a post my name doesn't come up? It just says you.

Replies8
  1. #1Nige2020-04-28 15:00

    But when other member looks at the post you liked then what they see is "Welder Dave Liked this"

  2. #251cub2020-04-28 15:01

    They pretty much all do it that way. As soon as somebody else likes it too, it'll say you, and the other guys name. If you and I liked a post, my computer would tell me; You and Welder Dave; your computer would say; You and 51cub

  3. #3Welder Dave2020-04-28 15:28

    Let me experiment. Did it work?

  4. #451cub2020-04-28 15:37

    Yup

  5. #5Welder Dave2020-04-28 15:38

    Thanks! Hard to go back and like 42,000 posts.

  6. #6Queenslander2020-04-28 16:54

    If you view the thread without logging in you will also see your name.

  7. #7digger242j2020-04-28 19:03

    It figures most guys are smart enough to know who they are...

  8. #8Welder Dave2020-04-28 19:28

    I am what I am said Sam I am.