A napa auto parts building I demolished. The bricks were going into the basement as backfill. We ripped a hole in the wall went in ripped out all the material that was going to the landfill and then pushed the brick into the foundation. Hauled in fill and then seeded and mulched
i love town jobs...everyone gets to come out and watch..haha
more pics more
more pics more
Good pics, Rueben, I'd like to have all those bricks for crushing, they would make good landscaping gravel. Rn'R.
Good lookin' pics! How do you like your Kobelco?
Awesome pics I love those 135's, they are a great size machine. I played around with one a while ago, and would love to have one. That 270 makes it look like a toy!!
We are actually considering trading one of the 135's for a 170 but i just dont want to give up the zero tail swing. It is so nice to have. The 135 is a lil hot rod though. It is very very fast and precise. Plenty of power and breakout also. If you are looking to buy a machine in that class I will say with confidence,you wont go wrong buying the 135.Kobelco has completely changed the 135 this year. Now it is a 140 and boy they are nice. I ran one a couple weeks ago.Much more quiet and the cab has alot more room.
beautiful demo shots. awesome job, reuben.
i did a job for glen garry bricks we crushed all there start up and ending bricks into stone dust and they sold it to ballparks. So they could put it in there infields.
Never heard of that...I wish I would have looked into that
Rueben, that looks like a US Attachments thumb on the 135, we have one on our 70. Is the coupler on the 135 from US Attachments too, if not what brand is it and do you like it. do you feel that you lose breakout force with the pin grabber?
I really am not sure what the thumb is on that machine I know I have a US on our other 135. I like it. We take them off the machine totally when we dont see us needing it on a job because all fold up thumbs do when not in use is add weight and rattle like hell. The 135 you are refering to has a Hendrix quick coupler. I love that one You dont have to curl the bucket to release it just throw the swith. It also has a safety "flap" that goes over the front pin so if the back isnt locked in the bucket will not fall off.( We always check anyway).I have never noticed a lack of breakout. If you notice we had the extra counterweight installed on that machine. Our other one is set up the same only with a geith coupler and it does not have to extra counter weight and over the side you can certainly tell. I will post a better picture off both the thumbs when I get a chance
Thanks!
Nice Stuff Reuben ! Thanks ! ~Glenn
Those bricks are definitely valuable.