Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Line boring

Darrellgold$ · 2020-09-04 11:56

Does any one have a line boring bare setup. I lost my in fire. I am needing to buy one ASAP, I would like to have York with all the tooling. Thought maybe u might no some one looking to sell setup to upgrade or going out of business. I know their not cheap.

Replies4
  1. #1mog58582020-10-04 11:42

    there was a set up on the acmoc buy and sell last week. not sure if sold

  2. #2Tyler d4c2020-10-04 12:24

    There's one at a auction on Friday of this week in Fredrick Maryland im 99 percent sure it was a york

  3. #3Tinkerer2020-10-04 13:57

    Darrell hasn't logged in since he posted his request. Maybe he found one somewhere. It would be nice to know if he did so members would quit looking for the machine.

  4. #4Darrellgold$2020-10-04 20:05

    Sorry I have been working remotely and hade no internet. No I have not found something I am about to bite the bullet and buy New, York bar and automatic welder it’s probably going to be around 30k+ to really get everything I am starting from scratch. I would really like to find something used!