Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Link-Belt 130 x3 Aux Hyd.- How to tell what it has?

D6c10K ยท 2022-04-18 09:00

I'm looking at a Link-Belt 130 x3 that the seller says has Aux. hydraulics but doesn't currently have the lines on the boom & stick. I would like to put a hyd. thumb on it but want to make sure it's got two-way hydraulics to operate it. I called the Link-Belt dealer but I'm told that unless that dealer sold it, they can't get any info on what options it left the factory with. (seems odd, but that's what they say) Is there an easy way to tell what it has by looking at it? Apparently, they either used a foot pedal or buttons on the hand control to operate the aux hyd. Where do I look to see what valving it has installed and can you tell by looking? Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1uffex2022-04-20 11:48

    Good day As to the best of information at hand, you have a four spool main valve bank one side and a five spool on the other. The five spool includes an option spool which may be plugged. (between Boom & Crawler valve) A extra pedal on the cabin floor is a fair bet most of what you need is in place. If you can post a photo of the main valve chest, we can most probably point you in the correct direction. Kind regards Uffex