I have an 06 130lx and none of the hydraulics will operate. I'm getting continuity through the safety bar switch, the fuses are all good, and i've changed every hydraulic filter in the system. All the filters were clean. If someone has some suggestions, i'd really appreciate it. Thanks Steve
does the motor labor any when you try to use a hydrolic function?
It didn't labor down at all. Behind the seat, i ended up unplugging every plug and blew them out....no problems since. It seems like the hardest problems to figure out are so simple. Ha Ha
aww man, you have cheated some dealer out of a big fat repair fee. You are not doing your part to turn the economy around! glad it was a simple fix.
Still haven't had any problems. I would have been happy to pay a repair bill. Except they would've had the same problems finding the problem, i had.
I hope that is the last problem you have with it!