Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Link Belt 210 LX 1996

Fayetteproud · 2022-06-11 13:47

LB 210 stopped running today. Troubleshot and found trash in first filter. Cleared lines, installed new filters. Good fuel to pump. Still no start. Opened injection lines very little fuel out of one. Could i still be air bound? Is there anything Electrical like a Shut down that is preventing fuel to injectors. 8700 hour machine. where is fuse box located. I have not been lucky enough to locate a diagram.

Replies3
  1. #1John C.2022-06-11 20:53

    I don't recall Link-Belt making a 210 in 1996. Models in that year would have been a 2800 or a 3400. There was a water separator mounted on the fuel tank high and behind the boom. Lots of times the O ring would fall out of the mounting head and the fuel pump would draw air from there.

  2. #2Fayetteproud2022-06-12 02:49

    2006 model. I need to edit post. I’ve had that water sep bowl off and cleaned. I will check the Oring again.

  3. #3Fayetteproud2022-06-12 14:07

    Thanks for the help. Found blown fuse going to what said was Stop motor. No idea where this even is but replaced fuse and it primed instantly. Didn’t even have to bleed at injectors. Again thanks for the support.