Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo workshop manuals.

Lagwagon · 2022-06-11 12:31

I’m chasing a manual for a 2012 EC210-cl and have seen a few websites claiming to sell the entire manual, 2000+ pages for between $50-$100us. Has anyone had experience in buying these PDF versions? I’m sceptical as whether they are legitimate or scams. here are some examples: https://catexcavatorservice.com/volvo-ec210cl-excavator-service-repair-manual/ [URL]https://aplusmanual.com/433/volvo-ec210-series-excavators-service-repair-manual [/URL] https://catexcavatorservice.com/volvo-ec210cl-excavator-service-repair-manual/

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2022-06-11 13:16

    Good day If it is a particular section, I may be able to get a copy from a contact. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Lagwagon2022-06-11 13:35

    Electrics & Hydraulics are the main sections I’d want at least.

  3. #3excavator2022-06-11 16:09

    I don't know what "version" they sell in Australia but I did work on one for a customer who had a PDF copy which they had purchased online. It ended up being a European manual and had some significant differences from the US version, especially in the electrical and hydraulics. It was better than nothing.

  4. #4sfrs42022-06-13 11:52

    If you go down that route, read and reread the small print, make sure it says that you are buying the complete manual, and for the machine you want in the correct serial number range, if possible email the company and ask direct questions as to the manual and if its complete, then if it looks right enough buy it using a credit card, then if nothing turns up or its not as advertised you can claim your money back through the credit card company as a fraudulent transaction.

  5. #5digger_hunter2022-07-11 21:12

    I have one if you want