When we start up our excavator the controls will randomly stay locked anywhere from 5 sec to 20 minutes. Once they decide to unlock themselves the machine runs great until we turn it off and start it up again after lunch or when the task is completed. Anyone have any ideas on what might be causing it or how to bypass it? It is VERY annoying. We have checked the safety lever on at the door and the emergency switches and they don't have any affect.
Did you ever figure out how to bypass the problem ? I,m having the same issue but now it wont unlock at all. Thanks Charlie
Hi Charlie I am more familiar with the Case machines but i will try and help. Fuses first, interloc arm/switch second, there will be a hydraulic pilot shutoff interloc solenoid third. (In the Case machines it is behind the cab) When energized it allows pilot pressure to the hand controls.
Good day Please see attached may help out. Kind regards uffex
Could you send this again I’m having the exact same issue and can’t open that attachment.